A TOP INVESTMENT:
THE SMARAGD RESORT IN BRAMBERG
Ski in – ski out at your own holiday home or holiday apartment – in one of the most attractive up-and-coming tourist regions in Austria. An investment in the new Smaragd Resort in Bramberg is a unique opportunity in the region thanks to its incomparable style and exclusive location and guarantees an increase in value for the future with an excellent return.
EVERYTHING WITHIN EASY REACH
At the heart of the Hohe Tauern national park. At the heart of the Kitzbühel Alps. At the heart of the Wildkogel ski arena. At the heart of Bramberg. At the heart of paradise…
The requirements of a perfect holiday destination are often as high as the peaks in the Austrian Alps themselves… it needs to be peaceful yet centrally located… secluded but not at the other end of the world… The 10 holiday homes and 11 apartments at the Smaragd Resort in Bramberg show how everything can be combined together, bringing together all of the facilities under one roof: nestled within a natural landscape yet everything is within easy reach: the ski piste, the shops, city life etc.
THE SOOTHING WARMTH OF STONE & WOOD
The key to quality living are the location, furnishings and materials used: the residential units at the new Smaragd Resort have been built in modern concrete structures using only building materials from the local region: in addition to the Rauriser natural stone which clads the façade and bathrooms in a warming material, the oiled oak floors create a cosy feeling of warmth indoors and on the terraces. And: in addition to all these technical construction details, the residential units also meet the highest quality standards when it comes to the room environment and energy expenditure.
A GOOD PLAN – IN EVERY RESPECT:
- Full furnishing of all the residential units with an inventory of items worth 60,000 euros/ unit
- Own spa area with sauna and relaxation zone in every unit
- Located right by the new Smaragdbahn cable car in Bramberg
- Right next to the ski piste and the longest flood-lit toboggan run in the world
- Just 5 minutes away from Bramberg town centre
- A wide range of sports, leisure and gastronomy offers in the nearby area
- Magnificent sun terraces
- 2 underground parking spaces with direct access to the residential units worth a total of 32,000 euros
- All services are centrally regulated e.g. rental, check-in, cleaning, maintenance, snow clearing
- YOUR ADDED BONUS: possibility of purchasing as an investment with recovery of VAT
Just as clear as the architecture and interior design is the precision of workmanship and design of the housing areas. The harmonic integration by the slope guarantees unobstructable views of the Pinzgau alpine world, the south-facing orientation lots of sunshine, the flat roof covered with humus soil and plants additional rest areas, the extensive terraces and glass fronts a flowing transition from indoors to outdoors and the subterranean traffic infrastructure a car-free environment.
JUST A STONE’S THROW AWAY
The nearest airports:
- Innsbruck (110 km; 1 hr 30 mins)
- Salzburg (130 km; 1 hr 50 mins)
- Munich (200 km; 2 hrs 15 mins)
- Located at the Smaragdbahn cable car valley station: linked with the 55 km of pistes in the family-friendly Wildkogel-Arena ski resort and the world’s longest floor-lit toboggan run
- Free ski bus link to the biggest ski resort in the Zillertal valley and Pinzgau: the Zillertal Total Arena with the Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten and Gerlosplatte ski resorts
- 5 minutes’ drive by ski bus to the famous Kitzbühel ski resort with its 170 km of pistes
- Salzburg’s only glacier ski resort (Kitzsteinhorn) just a 45 minute drive away
- More at www.bramberg.at
- Mountain bike and e-bike tours on your doorstep
- Hiking and mountain climbing in the Hohe Tauern national park. Nearest golf course 14 km away (Mittersill) and 3 additional golf courses in the nearby area (Zell am See, Kitzbühel, Saalfelden)
- 10 minutes’ drive to the nearest town (Mittersill)
- To Zell am See 35 minutes, to Kitzbühel 40 minutes’ drive
- More at www.bramberg.at
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Thank you very much for your interest in Smaragdresort Bramberg.
We would be pleased to send you detailed information for the housing unit of your choice.
Use the contact form to conveniently send us your details, and we'll contact you as quickly as possible.
Thank you very much.
Your Contact Person
5743 Krimml, Hochkrimml 129
+43(0)664 100 64 04
Alpine Marketing Ltd
T: +44 (0)20 8455 0505
M: +44 (0)7971 258 440
Jacques van der Merwe Maja Inc.
Hatfield Bridge Office Park
213 Richard Street, Hatfield
Fax: 086 600 5639
Docex 273 Pretoria
Lodgement nr. 292